Thursday, March 31, 2011

3-31-11: the story

This is another blog of mine. If you look, for the past month I have tried to do a run down of local stories every day. Today I won't get to do that. I'll be back at it tomorrow.

My other blog is meant to have longer investigative pieces, more like essays and less like a list. This one is more like a list of good links with short discussions of the issues.

When the town first jumped me back in December 2009 I did not know what to do. It took me awhile to figure out what the problems were and why this was happening. I tried to get along. I've tried to settle, promote mediation, spend money on problems that didn't exist.

After I decided to hold my ground and fight back, I had no idea HOW to fight back. Honestly, I still don't. I hope that the Federal Courts will use their power to protect the constitutional rights and public integrity of government in this county. But I know that defending our constitutional rights is not something you leave to some judge. We have to do it to.

Email me. Get in touch. This county is dirty and we don't have to put up with it. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Pflaum,
    I have had ties with Columbia county for years. It has never been more corrupt than any of the others. You must look hard to find corruption

    ReplyDelete