Monday, March 28, 2011

3-28-11: hearing today in stuyvesant

Thanks to all the people who offered to come to the planning hearing today and for all the support in town during and after the filing of the law suit. 

The lawsuit, I believe, is not about me and my situation. I am asking the judge to consider making the town (and all towns) do what they should have been doing all along.

And my planning board hearing is not really about me, I don't think. It's important to me and my family but the issues are pretty basic and universal: rule of law, equal protection, and economic development. There is nothing on the table at this hearing that should be on the table. Such a long story... and makes a big turn tonight.

Should be interesting. 7pm tonight.

Other:

Sam Pratt is right on again about elections. Run!

I don't really get what the unified issue is here. I don't think I get this.

Jump from bridge.

Is this good? Why? Isn't this a big mistake? Huge?

Rally for farming! Yes!

Fiction in Kinderhook. 

Dog show is today.

This is the picture of Martin serving the town with my federal lawsuit.




And who stole spring?

This is cold yesterday.



Untitled from glencadia on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment