Sunday, March 27, 2011

3-27-11: wikicoco.com live

Federal Civil Rights lawsuit. Filed. Served.

Oh, and please jump in and make this wikipedia for Columbia County better. wikicoco.com

Hudson lost 11% of its population between 2000 and 2010. Wow. Here is William Hughes, a Hudson supervisor, on the subject.

No gain in the overall population is the big story. Sam Pratt has an excellent piece on the data.

He comes up with some scenarios under which no change could be a good thing but in this case I don't think this data is good. Fascinating, not good.

I have a public hearing on Monday. Other hearings to attend on more substantial issues.

Spam or a FB page for Chatham?

This coin is cool. Hudson. Or Manicanituk, as I like to call it. ("my man connie tuck," the Mohican name for the Hudson River).

Need a trooper?

Anyone curious about that civil rights lawsuit? It was a big deal to me... and may be to you soon, who knows?

Assumption: Woody is a bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment