Saturday, April 16, 2011

4-16-11: kittens



Hell, it's Saturday. Drop the kitten video.

Tax hikes in just about every district every damn year. And no, I'm not impressed with the value of the education they deliver. Not at all. I'm homeschooling my kids for pennies compared to what the district spends. I have no doubt that school as we know it is mostly a waste of money and time. Schools no more lead to education than barns lead to milk.

In this, I would vote for restoring as it was as a farm in 1850. Pretty cool if they could do it.

The bridge to Stuyvesant Falls needs paint. I'll go take some pictures and upload them. But in the meantime, this is what happens when you don't take cares of bridges.


Girls Basketball: New Lebanon v Loudenville... by LocalNews-GrabNetworks

No comments:

Post a Comment