Wednesday, September 28, 2011

we lost

Basically, the ZBA ruled, following David R. Everett of Whiteman Osterman and Hanna, that the planning board screwed up in 2009 and gave me the wrong permit. So therefore they get to close my business down. Makes no sense.

It's a nonsense. But what else would you expect from a crooked, incompetent lawyer like David R. Everett of Whiteman Osterman and Hanna? He gets an F for strategy. He gets an F for loyalty. He gets an F for ethics. He gets an F for knowledge of the law. I will get a blog post about him coming up.

But we have a stay, we're on appeal again, we'll win in state and federal court, we'll get all our money back and still be operating as we are now.

I have no idea what I'm accused of having done wrong. Yet I'm already convicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment