Monday, August 1, 2011

8-1-11: economic development council, lawyers

Buy a dog shirt.

Capital Region Regional Economic Development Councils. I read this about how you had to have an invite to hear the announcement of this new initiative. And then I saw this about the membership in the council.

I don't like the choice for co-chairs: the chairmen on Greene and Columbia boards of supervisors. Right there I saw this was more of the same old same old. No, I think, you need someone outside the box with a track record in business. Me, for example. How do I apply?

Ideas? See here.

You put me on the council and it'll be better.

Sam Pratt is right on about lawyers. Here is my discussion of ethics for these lawyers. They need some rules.

Underage drinking charge dismissed against official.

On my other blog: no million dollar garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment